Love this course! First course I ever played back in high school, and I still play it at least once a week. And yes, the course can be difficult to navigate if you've never played there before, but so are most of the courses in this area. If anyone wants, I'd love to come out for a round and give a tour of the course :D
Oh, and the 3rd and 4th holes are across the street from the 2nd basket! then back across the street for the 5th.
Nice course that's fun to play. My only problem was that I could not find my way around and got lost after the 2nd hole. I looked and looked and looked, but never did find a tee or hole marked "3". This course desperately needs better marking of the tees and baskets and a course map. There are some signs, but they don't all make sense. What do you do with a basket marked "B"? I tried following some other players, but they got lost as well. I ended up playing a semi-random selection of tees/baskets, but I got in a good 18 holes and enjoyed whatever it was that I played. If this course were well-marked, I would have given it a 4 out of 5, instead of 3.
Courses Close By
- Flying Crane Mini Disc Golf Course, West Melbourne FL US(1 vote)
- Palm Bay Regional Disc Golf Course, Palm Bay FL USNo votes yet
- Malabar Disc Golf, Malabar FL US(3 votes)
- F. Burton Smith Park, Cocoa FL US(1 vote)
- Avalon Park, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- 65th Infantry Veterans Disc Golf Course, Kissimmee FL USNo votes yet
- University of Central Florida, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Airport Lakes Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- Muscadine Meadows, Fort Pierce FL USNo votes yet
- St. Lucie Village Heritage Park, Fort Pierce FL USNo votes yet