On the site of the 1980 Winter Olympic alpine venue. Mostly open with 3 holes taking advantage of altitude changes (#1, 7, and 9). #1 and #8 have rushing water near the target. Set of 3 rental discs included with $5 course fee.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Woodchips
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Course Length: 2,177ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
On Hwy 86 between Lake Placid and Wilmington.
First Tee: (
Email: Dave Messner
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Steele_455 on Feb 12, 2016 at 9:57am
Very short 9 hole but has some interesting shots. Cool views of the mountain. Doesnt go up the hill very far, holes are around the base.
Courses Close By
- Twin Ponds Campground, Peru NY USNo votes yet
- Ausable Chasm Disc Golf Course, Keeseville NY US(1 vote)
- Cadyville Disc Golf Course, Cadyville NY US(1 vote)
- Crown Point Campground Disc Golf Course, Crown Point NY USNo votes yet
- Vergennes School Disc Golf, Vergennes VT USNo votes yet
- CVU High School Disc Golf Course, Hinesburg VT USNo votes yet
- Pearl Street Park Disc Golf, Essex Junction VT USNo votes yet
- Williston Central School Disc Golf, Williston VT USNo votes yet
- Mt. Abraham Union High School, Bristol VT USNo votes yet
- Stone Bridge and Caves Disc Golf Course, Pottersville NY USNo votes yet