White River DGC
No votes yet
On the former Hillmoor Ball Golf Course - a pristine, manicured setting with rolling hills, strategic stands of trees, surrounding woods, a pond, and the White River. Elevation adds challenge as well as fun. The Blue tees play par 56 and have an SSA of around 50. The Red tees remove much of the length and challenge associated with river or pond crossings. River crossings, dense woods, risky greens, OB paths, and more await you. Alt. pins add another 600' in total length. They are placed nearer the river, tucked into dense woods, on small ridges, and along OB pathways.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Innova
Tee Type: Concrete
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Main St.; turn north on Mill St. and go one block to the intersection of Mill, Sage, and Geneva. Use the parking lot on the left to find the 1st Blue tee on top of the hill. You can also park a bit to the north off Sage street in the school parking lot near the skate park.
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at White River DGC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Abbey Resort Disc Golf Course, Fontana WI US
- Duck Pond, Fontana WI US
- Phoenix Disc Golf Course at WI School for the Deaf, Delavan WI US
- East Troy Middle School, East Troy WI US
- Red Fox at Fox River Park, Silver Lake WI US
- Grey Fox Disc Golf, Silver Lake WI US
- Lions Park, Harvard IL US
- McHenry High School West, McHenry IL US
- Miniwaukan Park, Mukwonago WI US
- Tim Osmond Sports Complex, Antioch IL US