There are more polished courses, to be sure, but the highlight of the year is when my friends and I make our annual trek to the two side-by-side courses at Paw Paw, WV.
From a technical standpoint these courses, with holes that are long, short, up hill, down hill, narrow, over water, and, in some cases, with barely discernable fairways, demand everything you've got as a player.
Just to walk the two courses in a day would be tiring for us (office workers, all). To play them both is exhausting...but oh, so satisfying.
I highly recommend the experience.
Courses Close By
- The Woodshed, Paw Paw WV US
- Poor House Farm Disc Golf, Martinsburg WV US
- Jim Barnett Park Disc Golf Course, Winchester VA US
- Bedford School District Disc Golf Course, Bedford PA US
- Shawnee State Park, Schellsburg PA US
- Sherando Park, Stephens City VA US
- Whispering Falls Disc Golf Course, Greencastle PA US
- Ditto Farms Disc Golf Course, Hagerstown MD US
- Signal View Disc Golf Course , Maurertown VA US
- Franklin Park Disc Golf Course, Purcellville VA US