No votes yet
Sweet course in idyllic setting. Just the right amount of trees and mild elevation. Not long, but fun. Well mowed.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,100ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
North on Hwy 80 into town. Turn left on Pine St., 0.3 mile to a right on Chestnut St., 0.8 mile on Main then right on Western Ave., which becomes Camp as it curves to the right. The park is on the right. 1st tee just west of tennis courts.
First Tee: (
Email: Jack Borke
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Westview Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- UW Campus-Platteville, Platteville WI USNo votes yet
- Dubuque Veterans Memorial Park, Dubuque IA US(1 vote)
- Chestnut Mountain Resort, Galena IL US(1 vote)
- Swiss Valley, Peosta IA USNo votes yet
- New Wine Park, New Vienna IA USNo votes yet
- Arena Disc Golf Course, Arena WI USNo votes yet
- Krouskop Park, Richland Center WI USNo votes yet
- Lions Park, Lena IL USNo votes yet
- Elkader City Park Disc Golf Course, Elkader IA USNo votes yet
- Horseshoe Pond, Maquoketa IA USNo votes yet