West Wetlands Park
I'm a local, and I agree, better than nothing. Would have been better placed on the edge of the mesa where actual obstacles exist. But, kudos for giving Yumans a place to play!
Stopped by to check out this course on my way to California. Pretty small course but relatively new. Trees are minimal obstacles because they were recently planted. Also there are very high winds at times, so take that into account for each throw. Mostly straight shots for each hole; several of the holes are close to the road so be wary of cars because there isn't a fence to block bad throws. Biggest con on the course is the lack of signs for each course, so print out a copy of the course map or get one from the office. Not worth the pit stop if you're on your way to/from California, but for locals its better than nothing.
Nice 9 basket course in a nice park. The 'mando' yellow stakes make some holes impossible to ace & very difficult to deuce. They make an otherwise short open course challenging. Concrete markers flush to the ground mark the teeing areas. The kids play area next to the course is a great place for the kids.
Courses Close By
- Sunbeam Lake Disc Golf, Seeley CA USNo votes yet
- Tobin Brenard Disc Golf Course, Quartzite AZ USNo votes yet
- Grand Island Disc Golf Course, Lake Havasu AZ US(1 vote)
- Palm Desert Disc Golf Course, Palm Desert CA US(2 votes)
- Olive Glen Disc Golf Course at Sycuan Resort, El Cajon CA US(1 vote)
- Sundance Park, Buckeye AZ US(1 vote)
- Desert Winds Disc Golf Course, Twentynine Palms CA USNo votes yet
- Mast Park, Santee CA USNo votes yet
- Canyon Trails Disc Golf Course, Goodyear AZ USNo votes yet
- The Gates of Hell Disc Golf Course, Valley Center CA USNo votes yet