West Thompson Lake
Challenging course at US Army Corps of Engineers flood control reservoir. Gentle slopes, awesome views, killer rough and a nice mix of open and wooded holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,895ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Jason Southwick
Take 395 South to exit 99 (in CT), right at end of ramp onto Rte. 200, 1 mile to a right on Rt 12/Riverside. Then an early left on Blain and another quick left on Reardon. Park entrance is just down on the right. Follow road to the end and the yellow gate with parking to the left and the right at the boat ramp.
First Tee: (
Email: Jason Robinson
This course has no photos.
by Dakai on Dec 3, 2010 at 12:21pm
Great mix of open and wooded holes set on a ACOE dam site. Spectacular views and killer OB make for an exciting day. Hole 16 is the signature hole featuring a 420 foot fairway to a peninsula green.
Courses Close By
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA USNo votes yet
- Pomfret Recreation Disc Golf Course, Pomfret Center CT US(1 vote)
- Buffumville Lake, Charlton MA US(3 votes)
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA USNo votes yet
- Davis Forest Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn CT USNo votes yet
- Hyland Orchard & Brewery Disc Golf Course, Fiskdale MA US(1 vote)
- Rapscallion Brewery Disc Golf, Sturbridge MA USNo votes yet
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(3 votes)
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(1 vote)