We played this course 07/05/14, drove from mountain home to play! Great Beginner course, not sure if it was 5 or 6 that was missing a sign, target was still there though. I recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn to play. Also if you are a beginner you actually can play safe and totally miss the water. Great place to play, just take some water on a hot day!
Decent course, wish it had more trees and more holes. #2 and #8 are close to a nasty looking pond; you'd better throw your floaters on these two. Alternate basket locations on several holes add to the variety here.
Great course for beginners, not many places to lose discs, there is a small pond but it fills by irrigation. Par 4 holes could be easily done in 3 shots. Ground is pretty flat, and pretty open course.
Fun short course. Great for the kids. There is a playground that can be seen from all holes that they can play on when they get tired of walking. the course it's self is mostly open with few obstacles. Good for beginners but not for the experienced player.
Easy short course with few technical areas. Hole 1 has a tunnel of trees, water comes into play on 2 & 8 and as of this date Basket #5 is missing so aim for the banged up trash can...
Courses Close By
- Osborne Park Disc Golf Course, Nampa ID US
- Eagle Island State Park, Eagle ID US
- HP East Park, Boise ID US
- Ann Morrison Park Southeast, Boise ID US
- Columbia Village Disc Golf Course, Boise ID US
- Sandy Point State Park, Boise ID US
- Lydle Gulch , Boise ID US
- Bogus Basin Pioneer, Boise ID US
- New Plymouth Disc Golf Course, New Plymouth ID US
- Optimist Park, Mountain Home ID US