Wells Branch Park
Super fun for ace runs and going for that best score (birdies are in play on all 18). Gets crowded and the course cannot really handle the crowds since fairways butt right up against eachother. Watch out for joggers and cyclists on the trail that cuts through holes 3, 4, 11, 12, and 13. Plenty of the aloof pedestrians that stare wild-eyed at you from mid-fairway while you wait on the tee box. Hole 16 is my first experience with a basket sitting 7 feet up on the pole. Great signage and tees.
For a short course, it's decent. Great course for kids and beginners learning to play the game.
Courses Close By
- North Town Disc Golf Park , Pflugerville TX US(1 vote)
- Our Savior Lutheran Church, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- Success High School, Round Rock TX USNo votes yet
- Samsung Austin Semiconductor, Austin TX USNo votes yet
- Falcon Pointe Disc Golf Course, Pflugerville TX USNo votes yet
- Cedar Valley Middle School, Round Rock TX USNo votes yet
- Brushy Creek Disc Golf Course , Round Rock TX US(1 vote)
- Old Settlers' Park, Round Rock TX US(2 votes)
- Old Settlers' Park - South, Round Rock TX USNo votes yet
- Brushy Creek Sports Park Disc Golf Course, Cedar Park TX USNo votes yet