Webster Fish & Game
No votes yet
Wooded course on 17 acres with rolling hills and a river running through it. Beautiful tees. Next to the Fish & Game Bar. $5/rnd,$10/day or $100/yr. Sunday 10 am sharp - random doubles. $10 for non-members, $6 for members.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Course Length: 5,142ft
Alternate Length: 5,461ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Jason Southwick/Gregg Hosfeld
I-395; MA-16 exit (exit 2 if heading south) toward Webster/Douglas. Continue on MA-16 for 0.5 mile to the course on the left.
Email: John Hollows
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Webster Fish & Game? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA USNo votes yet
- Buffumville Lake, Charlton MA US(2 votes)
- West Thompson Lake, North Grosvenor Dale CT US(1 vote)
- Hyland Orchard & Brewery Disc Golf Course, Fiskdale MA US(1 vote)
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(2 votes)
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(1 vote)
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(4 votes)
- Pomfret Recreation Disc Golf Course, Pomfret Center CT US(1 vote)
- Dacey Field Disc Golf, Franklin MA USNo votes yet