Waynesville Disc Golf Course
Overview: Decent course that is a little confusing, especially on the front 9. Tees are concrete but short, signs are misleading, and the course map you can get at the rec center is WAY wrong. There are a couple cool shots (#5 and #14!) though and is not bad once you know your way around.
Navigation/Design: #1 is not hard to find, but #2 would be if you aren't given directions (protip-its past the bridge). Bottom line is, don't go by the course map, just keep your eyes open from the baskets and you'll probably be fine. Besides the very-spaced out design, it is decently layed out and fun.
Summary: Worth it if you're in the area. They could use bigger tee pads and some better signage, but the shots themselves are cool!
Courses Close By
- Haywood Community College, Clyde NC US
- Bethel Elementary School, Bethel NC US
- Meadowbrook Elementary Disc Golf Course, Canton NC US
- Catamount Links, Cullowhee NC US
- Enka High School Disc Golf Course, Candler NC US
- Bear Lake Reserve Disc Golf Course, Tuckasegee NC US
- Jackson County Rec Center Disc Golf Course, Cullowhee NC US
- Brevard College Disc Golf Course, Brevard NC US
- Richmond Hill, Asheville NC US
- UNC Asheville, Asheville NC US