Watson Trail Park
This is a very short and heavily wooded course, and for that reason it's probably better for children and beginners. Nice park.
Cons:Played this course last year. This is a good practice course or if you have the itch to play and don't have a lot of time. Very short and not much of a challenge.
Pros:Good course to introduce youth to the great game of disc golf.
pretty neat course.. although if your looking to unload a driver do not go here.. there may be one hole that you can unload on.. holes are really short. The terrain isn't too bad.. there are a few holes your going up some hills but for the most part it is pretty easy walking. It is possible to ace every hole since they are pretty short.. trees make it somewhat challenging but overall this is a pretty simple course. Worth checking out but not a course i'd like to play daily
I don't play here enough. I think the fact that it is a niner keeps me from getting there too often. Make sure to wear good shoes - the terrain can be a little treacherous. Most of the time you will have the course to yourself.
this a beautiful course and I highly recomend playing it...
Courses Close By
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US(1 vote)
- Paul A. Schroeder Park, Ballwin MO US(3 votes)
- The Principia Disc Golf Course, St. Louis MO USNo votes yet
- Jefferson Barracks Hist. Park, St. Louis (Mehlville) MO US(12 votes)
- Logan University Disc Golf Course, Chesterfield MO US(1 vote)
- Bluebird Park, St. Louis (Ellisville) MO US(1 vote)
- Forrest Hills Disc Golf Paradise, Eureka MO USNo votes yet
- Kircher Park, Eureka MO USNo votes yet
- Endicott Park, St. Louis MO US(9 votes)
- Creve Coeur Lake Park, St. Louis MO US(5 votes)