A very nice course for beginners and novices. Fairly flat and wide open, with few tree as obstacles. Plenty of chances for ACES. Well worth playing if in the area. Would be a great course to play at night lighted
I didnt really enjoy this course. Possibly bc I sandwiched it between the Morton and Eureka courses. Every hole is open and there are very few obstacles in the way of any shot. A lot more could be done with this course to make it entertaining.
Pretty good course, very open. I like that I could use all my discs in the course. It doesn't have any narrow parts, so its pretty good for a beginner. It does have its challenging parts too though, I've played the course about 5 times and there were a few holes that were difficult to get a par on. I understand this course has been used for regional Disc tournaments. This course has labeled the par ratings on its runs, another thing I like to see.
Courses Close By
- Kennel Lake, Morton IL USNo votes yet
- Northwood Park, Morton IL US(3 votes)
- Illinois Central College Disc Golf Course, East Peoria IL USNo votes yet
- Megiddo Disc Golf Course, Morton IL US(2 votes)
- Lake Eureka Disc Golf Course, Eureka IL US(5 votes)
- Creve Coeur Disc Golf Course, Creve Coeur IL USNo votes yet
- Bradley Park, Peoria IL US(2 votes)
- Marquette Heights Park, Peoria (Marquette Heights) IL USNo votes yet
- Roanoke Park, Roanoke IL US(2 votes)
- Mackinaw Disc Golf Course at Westood Park, Mackinaw IL USNo votes yet