Warriors Path State Park
Great woodsy course in a well maintained older park that has aged well. Bringing the map will help any navigation issues (like #1 to #2).
This is my favorite course. It has all the different types of holes but only 3-4 longer holes so it's not very challenging for pros but not to challenging for beginners. Definitely worth playing
great course, with lotsa woods...my only complaint is that there are too many short holes, a seasoned player should expect to score well here...a nice place to take a beginner...24 holes doesn't hurt either...worth the drive and any visitors to the area looking for a place to play, this is a great spot...
This was one of the finest trips I have ever taken. This course is spectacular.
Nice variety of long,short,up,down,right,left,open,trees.
If you are in the area, play this course. It doesn't hurt that the park it is in has a number of amenities.
Courses Close By
- Borden Park, Kingsport TN US(5 votes)
- Winged Deer Park, Johnson City TN US(2 votes)
- Laurel Run, Church Hill TN USNo votes yet
- Harmon Hills, Fall Branch TN US(2 votes)
- Kiwanis Disc Golf at Persimmon Ridge Park, Jonesborough TN USNo votes yet
- East Tennessee State University Disc Golf Course, Johnson City TN USNo votes yet
- Steele Creek Park, Bristol TN US(1 vote)
- Milligan College DGC, Johnson City TN USNo votes yet
- Tombstone Mountain, Elizabethton TN USNo votes yet
- King University, Bristol TN USNo votes yet