Warriors Path State Park
Great woodsy course in a well maintained older park that has aged well. Bringing the map will help any navigation issues (like #1 to #2).
This is my favorite course. It has all the different types of holes but only 3-4 longer holes so it's not very challenging for pros but not to challenging for beginners. Definitely worth playing
great course, with lotsa woods...my only complaint is that there are too many short holes, a seasoned player should expect to score well here...a nice place to take a beginner...24 holes doesn't hurt either...worth the drive and any visitors to the area looking for a place to play, this is a great spot...
This was one of the finest trips I have ever taken. This course is spectacular.
Nice variety of long,short,up,down,right,left,open,trees.
If you are in the area, play this course. It doesn't hurt that the park it is in has a number of amenities.
Courses Close By
- Borden Park, Kingsport TN US
- Winged Deer Park, Johnson City TN US
- Harmon Hills, Fall Branch TN US
- Steele Creek Park, Bristol TN US
- Tombstone Mountain, Elizabethton TN US
- Roan Mountain Disc Golf Course, Roan Mountain TN US
- Virginia Highlands Community College, Abingdon VA US
- Nolichucky Bluffs, Greeneville TN US
- Ralph Stout Park Disc Golf, Mountain City TN US
- Elk Mountain Disc Golf, Plumtree NC US