War Memorial Park
A very nice, clean course, well marked, fun to play. All the mature trees make it a good challenge. My wife and I played as we were traveling cross country. Met some friendly, helpful local frolfers. It is worth your stop to play.
This is a very nice short course. The park is very nice and the shots have some difficulty to them.
Nice Technical course. Once Spring gets the leaves in, this course will get even harder. The park is well maintained and very pretty. Beware of other park users, as the course follows a walking trail that is regularly used.
Courses Close By
- Airport Park Disc Golf Course, Clarksville TN US(1 vote)
- North Drive Disc Golf Course, Hopkinsville KY US(1 vote)
- West Kentucky 4-H Camp, Dawson Springs KY USNo votes yet
- Madisonville City Park Disc Golf Course, Madisonville KY US(1 vote)
- The Course at Fontanel, Nashville TN US(2 votes)
- Simpson County Schools Disc Golf Course, Franklin KY USNo votes yet
- Cedar Hill Park, Nashville TN US(4 votes)
- Franklin - Simpson Disc Golf Course, Franklin KY US(2 votes)
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Murray KY USNo votes yet
- Lion's Club Disc Golf Course, Island KY USNo votes yet