Just wanted to give you guys an update. We have a complete 18 hole course. I could only upload so many pictures. This course as a lot of improvements. New tee markers that are clearly marked as you can see. I know the pads are dirt, but it is packed in and for the most part level. All the baskets are intact. We meet every Tuesday at 6pm as of now.
Good to have a course in that area as there aren't many around there, but still needs some work. Went by myself and took a while to figure out where the tees were. No signs or map. The course was a good mix of gimme birdies, and challenging par shots. Scattered trees made for a couple of interesting holes. One basket was broken, and it only has 15 holes total. Really no room for 3 more. No traffic at all, but holes are played around areas designated for softball (not necessarily a field) Tough to tell where to shoot because of multiple tee markers. Hole #1 starts at the beginning parking area. Just glad they have a course around there though.
Courses Close By
- Selah Ranch - Lakeside, Talco TX USNo votes yet
- Selah Ranch - Creekside, Talco TX USNo votes yet
- Outdoor Adventure Center, Commerce TX USNo votes yet
- Coleman Park Disc Golf, Sulphur Springs TX USNo votes yet
- Trey Texas Ranch - Trey Deuce, Mount Vernon TX USNo votes yet
- Trey Texas Ranch - Texas Twist, Mount Vernon TX USNo votes yet
- Eagle Disc Golf at NE Texas Community College, Mount Pleasant TX USNo votes yet
- Munson Park Disc Golf Course, Denison TX US(1 vote)
- Slayter Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Anna TX USNo votes yet
- The Cedars Disc Golf Course at Smith Park, Fate TX USNo votes yet