Wales Community Park
On the short side and too open with insufficient variety to warrant rating more than a 2 IMO.
Nice quick course to play on lunch... not overplayed but a beginner course nice to toon up your skills. Water can be a little dangerous on the back nine but very open play!!
A nice little warm up course. My sister and I played on our way to Madison and it had some decent hilly holes but nothing in the woods, but right off the highway.
The back nine are the only holes I would play if I came here again. Some of the distances are severely off as my midrange discs usually dont fly 380 ft.
Front 9 is very open and flat. While the back 9 can swallow up your disc. All and all i like it for a change of course from time to time.
Good 18 hole starter course. Not really challenging for an advanced player. Don't throw your disc into the water(swamp) on the back 9.
Courses Close By
- Oakwood Community Park DGC, Delafield WI US(1 vote)
- Miniwaukan Park, Mukwonago WI US(6 votes)
- Village Park, Sussex WI US(8 votes)
- Valley View Park, New Berlin WI US(7 votes)
- East Troy Middle School, East Troy WI US(2 votes)
- Harnischfeger Park Disc Golf Course, Ixonia WI US(2 votes)
- Wil-O-Way Underwood Disc Golf Course, Wauwatosa WI USNo votes yet
- Erin Town Park, Hartford WI USNo votes yet
- Root River Parkway, Greendale WI USNo votes yet
- Spassland Disc Golf Course, Germantown WI US(3 votes)