Quite possibly the best course in Wisconsin! While none of the holes are long, the steep elevation changes, plentiful trees, and numerous blind tee shots make for a challenging and fun round. The listed pars seem a bit generous (200 yard par 4's and a 300 yard par 5?), but it made my first time round of -4 seem more impressive than it was.
My son and I traveled 50 miles from the Milwaukee area to play this lakefront course, and we both were in disc golf heaven. We will return often. Highly recommended, but not for beginners or the faint of heart. Expect steep climbs and drops, and stunning views.
The pro shop has a great selection of discs, and was very friendly and helpful. A course map/scorecard was given. The map was helpful, as signage alone didn't always pinpoint the next tee.
Courses Close By
- Jaycee Park Quarry, Sheboygan WI US(3 votes)
- HGHS Disc Course, Howards Grove WI USNo votes yet
- Cleveland Elementary School, Cleveland WI USNo votes yet
- LTC Cleveland, Cleveland WI US(4 votes)
- H.A. Meyer Park, Plymouth WI US(2 votes)
- Hingiss Park Disc Golf Course, Kiel WI US(2 votes)
- Oschwald Park, St. Nazianz WI USNo votes yet
- Silver Creek Park, Manitowoc WI US(2 votes)
- Kiwanis Park, New Holstein WI USNo votes yet
- Lower Cato Falls Disc Golf Course, Reedsville WI US(1 vote)