Village Park Disc Golf Course
Nice Rec course cut out of a big stand of firs. Maps at Rec Centre and the web site listed. Have fun!
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,700ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Middle of town. At 1855 Noel Ave. - across from the Rec Centre. V9M 2H4
First Tee: (
Email: Craig Dieno
Contact Phone #1: (250) 339-7076
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by CanadaDiscGolf on Jul 11, 2010 at 3:09pm
Holes ranging from 35 meters to 71 meters in length, 9 baskets. Lack of signage makes it difficult to navigate from hole to hole. Nice old growth Douglas Fir makes for some cool scenery.
Courses Close By
- Fir Meadows Disc Golf, Courtenay BC CA
- Mt. Washington Fly Zone, Mt Washington - Courtenay BC CA
- Black Creek Community Disc Golf Course, Black Creek BC CA
- Qualicum Bay Resort Disc Golf Course, Qualicum Bay BC CA
- Coopers Hawk Disc Golf Course, Campbell River BC CA
- Linnaea Farm, Cortes Island BC CA
- Bowen Park, Nanaimo BC CA
- Shirley Macey Park, Gibsons BC CA
- Island Garden Estates, Bowen Island BC CA
- Squamish - Brackendale, Brackendale BC CA