The Village Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Wooded and pretty technical. A private course. Memberships are $50/year or pay $10/day to play during the week. Weekend play is only for members.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Brick
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 6,064ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Tim Smook, Chris Hysell
North of Richmond, off Hwy 1.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Village Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Brookland Middle School, Richmond VA USNo votes yet
- Dunncroft - Castle Point Park, Glen Allen VA US(1 vote)
- New Hanover Presbyterian Church, Mechanicsville VA US(2 votes)
- Bryan Park, Richmond VA US(6 votes)
- University of Richmond Disc Golf Course, Richmond VA US(2 votes)
- Gillies Creek Park, Richmond VA US(1 vote)
- Dorey Park, Richmond VA US(1 vote)
- Goyne Park Disc Golf Course, Chester VA US(4 votes)
- The Monster at Fighting Creek, Powhatan VA US(4 votes)
- Pharaoh's Tomb at White Bank Park, Colonial Heights VA US(3 votes)