The front 9 is among mature oaks on a big hill. The back 9 is more open and flat, but 6 holes have water in play. No underbrush - play is quick and comfortable.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,661ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 4
I-94; exit 121 south. Left on Erie to a right on Hannah, then right into 2nd park entrance. Hole #1 on the right. The park is south of Albion College near the football stadium.
First Tee: (
Email: Larry LaBond #6903
This course has no photos.
by Bhwalters on Jun 13, 2012 at 8:19am
One of my favorite courses close to home. Uses the park space wisley to encorporate different shots and throws.
Courses Close By
- Jackson Community College, Jackson MI USNo votes yet
- Dexter Lake Church, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- Eaton Rapids Fields, Eaton Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Kimball Pines, Battle Creek MI US(2 votes)
- Lady in Blue Disc Golf at McCourtie Park, Somerset Center MI USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Park, Charlotte MI USNo votes yet
- Irving Park, Battle Creek MI US(2 votes)
- Baw Beese Lake/Owen Park, Hillsdale MI USNo votes yet
- Leila Arboretum, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- Lake Alliance, Potterville MI USNo votes yet