Verdugo Hills Golf Course
Fun to play on a ball golf course with the greens OB. The starter guys are pretty darn OK here - and the burgers as good as the the smell that permeates the patio. The terrain is well suited (albeit kind of open...) to disc golf - hillsides and executive/par 3 length.
Second coarse i've ever played. I love every hole and esspecially how clean it is here. The front store is great with a large selection of discs to buy. Great for begginers. Hole 7 is tucked away for a trick shot, holes 8 and 17 are great downhill longshots, and holes 12 threw 16 are switch backs. Every tee and hole were easy to find with signs for each one. The have lights so you can play at night. I love this coarse and I will definetley be back. This coarse gets a 5.
This is a tight course so keep an eye out for ball golfers. The course is short, tight and crosses back on itself. The holes are fun and challenging. Hole 7 is nicely tucked into a hiding place.
Just started playing.This course is great to learn on. Grass, few obstacles, and it's lit up at night. Fee is 5 for 18 baskets, more to play all day and night. One of a few courses you can tell where the next tee will be.
Courses Close By
- DeBell Disc Golf Course, Burbank CA US(2 votes)
- Oak Grove (Hahamongna Park), Pasadena CA US(10 votes)
- Sylmar (Veterans Park), Sylmar CA US(8 votes)
- Chavez Ridge Disc Golf Course at Elysian, Los Angeles CA US(12 votes)
- Whittier Narrows Park, South El Monte CA US(6 votes)
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Santa Clarita CA US(4 votes)
- Mt. Waterman Disc Golf Course, La Canada CA US(1 vote)
- Northside Park, Azusa CA US(2 votes)
- Sequoia Park, Simi Valley CA US(1 vote)
- Desert Sands Park Disc Golf Course, Palmdale CA US(1 vote)