No votes yet
Large mature trees with lots of elevation changes and narrow flight paths. Bring your technical game.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,780ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
From Bowling Green; Natcher Prkwy to Owensboro, then east on US 60 to Hawesville and the park entrance on right 0.25 mile past high school. From Louisville; west I-64 to south 231, cross bridge into KY, then east on US 60.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Chris Mersch
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Vastwood Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Yellow Creek Park, Owensboro KY US(1 vote)
- Rough River Dam State Park, Falls of Rough KY USNo votes yet
- Panther Creek Park, Owensboro KY USNo votes yet
- Cave Springs Disc Golf Course, Falls of Rough KY USNo votes yet
- Dubois County Park Disc Golf Course, Huntingburg IN US(1 vote)
- Dan's Disc Golf, Eckerty IN USNo votes yet
- Ohio County Park Disc Golf Course, Hartford KY USNo votes yet
- Patoka Lake State Rec Area, Birdseye IN USNo votes yet
- Meade Olin Park, Brandenburg KY US(1 vote)
- Myer Creek Disc Golf Course - Yellow, Calhoun KY USNo votes yet