Van Buren Golf Center
This is the course that is the closest to my home so I play it about twice a month. It is a technical course as you have many trees and the baskets are placed usually on hills under the trees behind the greens. I like it because I get to work on the short game - but watch the wind, it can be tricky when going for the target. I agree that it is a bummer to pay - but it is half of regular golf, and when looking at the other courses around my area that are for free - $6-$10 bucks isn't bad.
Its sad that you have to pay more than $10 for disc golf! Get multi pass or all day access for $7. Hole sponsors and more tournaments! great course but way too expensive!
Courses Close By
- Rancho Jurupa Park, Riverside CA USNo votes yet
- River Walk, Corona CA US(6 votes)
- Prado Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Chino CA US(4 votes)
- Ralph M. Lewis Park, Rancho Cucamonga CA USNo votes yet
- Glen Helen Regional Park Disc Golf Course, San Bernardino CA USNo votes yet
- Ford Park, Redlands CA US(5 votes)
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Lower, Crestline CA USNo votes yet
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Upper, Crestline CA USNo votes yet
- Mt. Baldy Disc Golf Course, Mt. Baldy CA USNo votes yet
- Yucaipa Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Yucaipa CA US(3 votes)