Valley View Park
Nice mix of wooded and open holes at this short (a bit too short and basic perhaps) busy course. Needs new tee signs.
Baskets are out, course is well maintained, and there were a lot of people playing today.
Baskets are currently down due to a basket theft 6-10-11
Closest course to home. Lots of people play here. Tournaments on Wednesday nights. Not a big fan of the course but any one can play here especially beginner. Great course to take your girlfriend to. Wish there were more courses in New Berlin.
Lots of trees after hole 2 which present many tricky accuracy-based challenges. Once you are in the woods, it's a bit swampy but manageable. My biggest complaint was the high traffic midday on a Sunday. This is apparently a very popular course. There was a line at hole 1. The grass lining the course can be kind of tall by midsummer in some places so keep an eye on your disc if you happen to stray off of the mowed fairways.
Very technical course need to be on top of your game course starts off slow but once you get in the woods becomes more challenging..My friend aced 13 hard hole to hit..
A fun pitch and putt course that demands some accuracy. High traffic course with some elevation.
Not many long holes, but once you get in the woods you need to be on point with your shots. Fun course to play, but waiting 1/2 hour sometimes just to tee off just gets annoying.
Courses Close By
- Root River Parkway, Greendale WI USNo votes yet
- Milwaukee County Sports Complex, Franklin WI USNo votes yet
- Wil-O-Way Underwood Disc Golf Course, Wauwatosa WI USNo votes yet
- Dineen Park, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)
- Abendschein Park, Oak Creek WI US(2 votes)
- Wil-O-Way Grant Course, South Milwaukee WI USNo votes yet
- Miniwaukan Park, Mukwonago WI US(6 votes)
- Village Park, Sussex WI US(8 votes)
- Estabrook Park, Milwaukee WI US(2 votes)
- Wales Community Park, Wales WI US(5 votes)