Valley Farms Park
No votes yet
Mostly straight and tightly wooded.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,930ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
I-69 (DeWitt exit); south on Old-27 to a left on Wieland (just past State Rd.) into the park across from Chip's (sign for DeWitt Township Park). 1st tee behind volleyball court.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Valley Farms Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Grand Woods Park, Lansing MI US(1 vote)
- Great Lakes Christian College, Lansing MI USNo votes yet
- Michigan State University, East Lansing MI USNo votes yet
- Fitzgerald Park, Grand Ledge MI US(1 vote)
- The Legend at Sleepy Hollow, Laingsburg MI USNo votes yet
- Burchfield Park - River's Edge, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Burchfield Park - Devil's Den, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Pine Hills Disc Golf Course - North, Laingsburg MI US(2 votes)
- Pine Hills Disc Golf Course - South, Laingsburg MI USNo votes yet
- Lake Alliance, Potterville MI USNo votes yet