UW Whitewater-Hoffman Field
A skills course, favoring control over power. Great flow and variety. On top of a drumlin (glacial hill), so naturally it has good elevation. Maintained by college students.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 12, take Tratt St north, turn right (east) on Schwager Rd., park in gravel lot #22.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Patrick Konkel #26235
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by brandonvanasten on May 3, 2011 at 8:33pm
they are slowly making it better
Not very well kept
small tee pads
its in some pretty thick woods
by Longtees on Oct 27, 2009 at 12:11am
recommended for recreational players. short with a few tight fairway's.
Courses Close By
- Welcome Travelers County Park, Whitewater WI USNo votes yet
- Lakeview Elementary School, Whitewater WI USNo votes yet
- Rock River Park, Fort Atkinson WI USNo votes yet
- Ft. Atkinson High School, Fort Atkinson WI USNo votes yet
- Carlin Weld County Park, Palmyra WI USNo votes yet
- King Park Disc Golf, Milton WI US(2 votes)
- Hidden Valley RV Disc Golf Course, Milton WI USNo votes yet
- Phoenix Disc Golf Course at WI School for the Deaf, Delavan WI USNo votes yet
- Ripley Park, Cambridge WI USNo votes yet
- Edgerton Disc Golf Course, Edgerton WI USNo votes yet