UW-Parkside West Disc Golf Course
On the short side with a few too many open holes. The better of the two courses on campus.
played it for the 1st time today. Wet conditions, some muddy spots. But otherwise well maintained, nice mix of open and wooded shots, also nice normal and long tee boxes all concrete. Looking foward to trying it agian after the Weekend tourny.
It is a very well maintained course with both a pro and an alt tee. Good distances and very challenging setup. Most tee's have multiple locations that move randomly through-out the year to allow for a changing experience. My favorite course.
Courses Close By
- UW Campus-Parkside East, Kenosha WI US(2 votes)
- Hillcrest Elementary School, Kenosha WI USNo votes yet
- Tim Osmond Sports Complex, Antioch IL US(1 vote)
- Bevier Park, Waukegan IL US(2 votes)
- Milwaukee County Sports Complex, Franklin WI USNo votes yet
- Abendschein Park, Oak Creek WI US(2 votes)
- Red Fox at Fox River Park, Silver Lake WI US(2 votes)
- Grey Fox Disc Golf, Silver Lake WI US(4 votes)
- Longwood Centre Park, Lake Villa IL US(1 vote)
- Wil-O-Way Grant Course, South Milwaukee WI USNo votes yet