UW - Green Bay
Plays around the open area along the main entrance of UWGB. 5 holes are blind from the tees. Slight elevation changes add challenge.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,736ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
I-43; exit 185. Take Hwy. 54-57 north to a right on Nicolet Dr. to Main Entrance of UWGB. Make 1st left off of Main Entrance, turn right at top of hill and left into parking lot.
First Tee: (
by Mulligan13 on Aug 23, 2015 at 7:57am
Nice enough course that is easy to follow. It's a little boring, but is great for beginners. Most of the course is very open with forgiving rough.
Courses Close By
- Triangle Sports Area, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- Perkins Park, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- Dier Straits, Allouez WI USNo votes yet
- Legion Park, De Pere WI US(1 vote)
- Pamperin Park, Howard WI US(2 votes)
- Pinecrest Disc Golf at Akzo Nobel Sports Complex, Howard WI US(4 votes)
- Pulaski Park, Pulaski WI USNo votes yet
- Winter Park, Kewaunee WI US(4 votes)
- Sugar Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Gardner WI US(1 vote)
- Grignon Park, Kaukauna WI US(5 votes)