USCG Base Portsmouth Disc Golf
Located on a USCG base, so you must have a DoD affiliation to access.
The course is as simple as they come. They are in the process of adding new baskets to replace the old rusty ones. Most of the course is in an open field with few trees and very little elevation change. During my one and only visit, the grass was getting pretty tall and was in desperate need of being cut.
Afraid this was a course that died years ago. Horrible design, short like 60 feet to holes, mosquitos everywhere. Really not worthy of even being on the site. It's like throwing in the back yard, only with uncut grass, 7 holes, no obstacles, and mosquitos that attack so much that you cannot even finish the course.
Courses Close By
- Bennett's Creek Park, Suffolk VA US(1 vote)
- Bayville Park, Virginia Beach VA US(1 vote)
- Newport News Disc Golf Course, Newport News VA USNo votes yet
- Ace Run Ranch, Suffolk VA USNo votes yet
- Northwest River Park Disc Golf Course, Chesapeake VA US(1 vote)
- Munden Point, Virginia Beach VA US(2 votes)
- New Quarter Park, Williamsburg VA USNo votes yet
- Indiantown Park - Murray 18, Eastville VA USNo votes yet
- Indiantown Park - Bisker 18, Eastville VA US(2 votes)
- Fun Junktion Disc Golf Course, Elizabeth City NC USNo votes yet