University of West Florida
ALERT THIS COURSE HAS MOVED!!!
Still on campus, i will explain, holes 3, 4, 5, 6, still remain on the old course, you may choose a tee on intramural field and play to hole 10, 12 more holes begin by parking lot Z, and end in the same area, so 17 total holes.
The old course is being moved for a new football field for the UWF Argonauts, says University of West Florida athletic facilities director Eddie Faircloth.
Phase 2 is scheduled for April-May 2015 and will bring the other 6 holes to the other side of parking lot Z, will be sketchy for 4 or 5 months.
The new tees are marked by orange utility line flags (Yes, the 6 inch high ones) for Pro tees and white flags for amateur tees, hopefully these tees will be improved.
Have a course map handy as bushes and trees do block the view of the next tee, some baskets have arrow stickers on the top ring or white and yellow spray paint arrows on the ground, some brush needs to be cleared out on the sides of holes and overhead also.
As this course is in a transitional stage, I am not going to submit a rating, a more full review from me will be coming in July-September
Courses Close By
- Hitzman Optimist Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US
- Pirates Cove at NLA, Milton FL US
- Gator Links at NLA, Milton FL US
- Sunset Disc Golf Course, Gulf Breeze FL US
- NAS Whiting Field Disc Golf Course, Milton FL US
- Oaks Disc Golf Course at Blue Angel Park, Pensacola FL US
- Pines Disc Golf Course at Blue Angel Park, Pensacola FL US
- Palmetto Disc Golf Course at Blue Angel Park, Pensacola FL US
- Osprey Disc Golf Course, Orange Beach AL US
- Graham Creek Nature Preserve, Foley AL US