University of Utah Disc Golf
REDUCED TO 9 HOLES. They are doing construction and have removed 9 holes, which they say they are trying to find a place for. The 9 holes remaining are not difficult, but give you the chance for a nice selection of shots. Great for beginners to get acclimated, or advanced players to mess around on.
This is a very fun and long course located right at the top of campus. They just put in some new baskets where some of them were stolen and also installed 2 practice baskets. The only thing bad about this course is that it is ALWAYS windy. The wind is what makes this course hard. One of my favorite courses though.
Nothing is better than playing a grassy, hill-side course. Laid-out along the Universities' old ball golf course, where bunkers remain and trees have matured. Lots of elevation changes and mixed tree types make for a more aesthetically pleasing round. Be prepared for the possibility of windy conditions.
Courses Close By
- Fairmont Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US
- Roots Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US
- Creekside Park, Salt Lake City UT US
- Valley Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US
- The Canyons Resort, Park City UT US
- Solitude Mountain Resort, Solitude UT US
- Beacon Hill Park Disc Golf, Highland UT US
- Falcons Nest, Hill Air Force Base UT US
- Dry Creek Trail Park, Lehi UT US
- Art Dye Disc Golf Park, American Fork UT US