University of Montevallo
No votes yet
Fun course on back right side of college campus. Easy walk with some elevation, lots of cut grass. Water and restrooms in the SAC building. Short hours on weekends. Civil War campus, worth a drive through on brick roads.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 4,923ft
Alternate Length: 5,225ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
I-65; exit #234 (30 miles south of Birmingham at the Shelby Co. Airport). Follow signs to the University. Short cut - turn right at the light on Nabors St. just before the curve into town. Turn right on Plowman and go downhill to the big brick gym (SAC). Park on side next to #1.
First Tee: (
Email: Tom Monroe #33
Alt. Phone: 205-903-2260
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at University of Montevallo? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Veterans Park DGC, Alabaster AL USNo votes yet
- Autobahn Indoor Speedway, Bessemer AL USNo votes yet
- Lakeview Country Club, McCalla AL US(1 vote)
- Inverness Disc Golf Park, Birmingham AL US(2 votes)
- George Ward Park, Birmingham AL US(3 votes)
- Magnolia Links, Mount Olive AL USNo votes yet
- Bowers Park, Tuscaloosa AL US(3 votes)
- Greg Carter Memorial Disc Golf Course, Trussville AL US(2 votes)
- Ol' Colony Disc Golf Course, Tuscaloosa AL USNo votes yet
- Palmore Park, Tuscaloosa AL USNo votes yet