Unami Creek Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In a mostly wooded community park. First 3 holes are pretty open - the remainder heavily wooded. Elevation and water in play. * Sept. 2016 Poorly maintained - virtually unplayable.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 3,137ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
Exit 44 off PA Turnpike; left on Rte. 663 (John Fries Hwy), 1.2 mile to a right on Allentown Rd., then left on Parkview Dr. to parking lot on the right. Take paved trail at far left corner of parking lot nearest restrooms and playground. Follow trail, then stay left onto gravel trail up toward pavilion and 1st tee on the left.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Fred Retter
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Unami Creek Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bootleggers Cave, Green Lane PA US(1 vote)
- Salford Township Community Park, Tylersport PA USNo votes yet
- Sellersville Disc Golf Course, Sellersville PA USNo votes yet
- Ace Eight Disc Golf Course at DeSales University, Center Valley PA USNo votes yet
- Branchwood Park Disc Golf Course, Franconia PA US(1 vote)
- The Cedars, Perkiomenville PA US(1 vote)
- Butter Valley Golf Port, Barto PA USNo votes yet
- Nockamixon State Park, Quakertown PA US(1 vote)
- Camp Olympic Park, Emmaus PA USNo votes yet
- Upper Salford Park, Upper Salford PA US(1 vote)