Tye F. Cunningham Disc Golf Course
A fun challenging round. Currently in a state of flux due to construction, but still worth the effort to play a round or two.
Summers can get grown up pretty quick, be ready to search for discs in weeds. Fun course and dedicated upkeep personnel. Easy to follow only one snag in not finding the next hole as you back track a little between hole 4 and 5. Two pin locations on almost every hole and moved about once a month with notification on how the holes are set up on hole 1. Mainly technical course.
Courses Close By
- Arcadia Lake - Blue, Oklahoma City OK US
- Arcadia Lake - Red, Oklahoma City (Edmond) OK US
- Dolese Youth Park, Oklahoma City OK US
- Will Rogers Park, Oklahoma City OK US
- Kiwanis Park, Midwest City OK US
- Woodson Park, Oklahoma City OK US
- Wild Horse Park, Mustang OK US
- Harrah Lions Park , Harrah OK US
- Little River Park Disc Golf Course, Moore OK US
- Route 66 Disc Golf Course at Adams Park, El Reno OK US