Two Rivers Park
This course can be very misleading for the person that just wants to play a quick round at a new course. The problem is the tee signs are very unhelpful and there aren't very many options to figure out where to play besides just walking the course and that involves some time. I play there at least once a week now because I like to test out different shots without worrying about trees or crowds of people behind waiting to play through. It's a mix of distances, nothing too major, and a few trees but once you know where the tees and baskets are, it really is a fun course, but the tee signs must be fixed to help out anyone that is new to the course. It is a clean, well manicured course along a bike/ running path, randomly I have had to wait until people have had to pass, but not often. Give it a try...twice, once to know where your going and the next to have fun throwing a bunch of different shots at medium difficulty holes. Think of 2 big fish bowls, one is the front 9, the other is the back nine, the holes zig zag back and forth in the bowl. They did a great job with what they had!
I've played Two Rivers 5 or 6 times over the past 7 years. It is a nice park, plenty of room, nice hills... but this course has been in somewhat poor shape for a few years. Signs damaged or missing. Teeing off only to realize that the disc-catcher is broken or inexplicably not there at all. Directions to the next hole are often confusing or nonexistent.
Its a shame because I've always wanted to like this course. I've started playing 18 several times only to find myself bored or frustrated and simply quit mid-round. With so many other accessible courses around I don't like to take the time out of my busy schedule to play this one.
Courses Close By
- Naval Hill Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(1 vote)
- Willow Grove Community Disc Golf, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(8 votes)
- Sanders Ferry Park, Hendersonville TN US(3 votes)
- Cedar Hill Park, Nashville TN US(5 votes)
- The Chain Links at Nashboro, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Jones Family Bark Park Mini Disc Golf, Mount Juliet TN USNo votes yet
- Mundy Park, Mt Juliet TN US(2 votes)
- Cane Ridge Advanced Disc Golf Course, Cane Ridge TN USNo votes yet
- Fellowship Bible Church Disc Golf Course, Brentwood TN US(1 vote)