Twin Creeks Campground
No votes yet
Good balance of open and wooded holes. Very challenging, with plenty of elevation, a large pond and a beautiful view. Long layout is par 58. No fee to play. Donations accepted.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete/Gravel
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 7,075ft
Alternate Length: 5,980ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Steve Vantangoli / Hank Foss
15N or 15S to Addison/Erwin exit. Take Rte. 417 towards Addison, right on Rte.119. Go 4.9 miles to a left on Rte. 21. Go 0.75 mile to a right on Hubbard Rd. 2 miles to course on right.
Email: Steven Vantangoli
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Twin Creeks Campground? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hickory Hill Camping Resort, Bath NY USNo votes yet
- Denison Park, Corning NY US(1 vote)
- Naples Town Park Disc Golf Course, Naples NY US(1 vote)
- Dotson Park Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY USNo votes yet
- Sned-Acres Disc Golf Course, Ovid NY US(1 vote)
- Robison Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY USNo votes yet
- 5&20 Disc Golf at Lakefront Park, Geneva NY USNo votes yet
- The Apple Farm - Spartan Course, Victor NY US(1 vote)
- Panther Highlands Disc Golf Course, Dryden NY US(1 vote)
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US(1 vote)