Twin Creek Disc Golf Course
New and updated course with 27 holes and black/red tees at the beginning of Oct. deff worth checking out
A fun little course that has 3-4 holes that require more than a putter to drive with. Better bring your putting game to score well.
This is a fun wooded course. Most holes are short distance, technical shots.
Feels like it was designed for toss-discs. All but a few are under or around 200', and the course is entirely contained in a flat, narrow strip of woods between Kercher Park and Twin Creek, playing out (SE) along the river and back. Few holes have enough length to really develop even a turn right or left, and nearly half feel like the same tee/basket with only a differently random spread of trees between. Rough is forest underbrush on either side of the trampled fairways - here the danger plant is mostly stinging nettle.
Nonetheless, it is fun for a technical change-of-pace, the constant chance of an ace for your name, the quick play, and as a great place to take less experienced players or friends who are discouraged on courses with long throws. Due to the woodsy nature, there are often a choice of shots. Several holes have interesting basket positions on sandy embankments, and the many large trees (living and fallen) are scenic. There is no chance of OB anywhere on the course.
great technical course
nice river side wooded area
I rate it better then daytons belmont park
shorter holes but vary technical
Courses Close By
- Sycamore Trails Disc Golf Course, Miamisburg OH US(5 votes)
- Wilson Park, Middletown OH US(1 vote)
- Moraine Rotary Disc Golf Course, Moraine OH US(1 vote)
- Arthur O. Fisher Park, Dayton OH US(3 votes)
- Stubbs Park Disc Golf Course, Centerville OH USNo votes yet
- Eagle Ridge Disc Golf at Patricia Allyn Park, Springboro OH US(1 vote)
- Turtlecreek, Lebanon OH US(2 votes)
- Monroe Community Park, Monroe OH US(3 votes)
- Five Oaks Park, Dayton OH USNo votes yet
- Cabin Creek, Hamilton OH US(2 votes)