Tuttle Creek State Park: River Pond
No votes yet
River Pond is set alongside a beautiful lake with an adjoining creek, featuring water hazards along with heavily wooded, basically flat terrain. Well maintained with camping and picnic facilities. Parking/$6.50. Often closed for July, check ahead.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,053ft
Alternate Length: 6,269ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 3
From I-70, exit #313 (K-177), 9 miles into Manhattan, take Tuttle Creek Blvd. north 3 miles to park, follow park road around outlet channel, into River Pond Area, parking by State Park Office.
First Tee: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Tuttle Creek State Park: River Pond? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cico Park, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- K-State Manhattan, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Fairmont Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)
- Warner Park, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Pennyland Park, Wamego KS USNo votes yet
- Moon Lake DGC, Fort Riley KS USNo votes yet
- Rock Springs 4-H Center, Junction City KS USNo votes yet
- Rossville Park, Rossville KS USNo votes yet
- Council Grove Fairgrounds Park , Council Grove KS USNo votes yet
- Brown Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, Abilene KS USNo votes yet