Normally a windy course which makes the open holes much more difficult. Wooded holes will make or break your score.
i really liked this course. starts with six open shots of varying distance. hole 7 gives you the option of two different baskets to shoot for. it's mostly short, technical shots in the woods the rest of the way until hole 18, which is about 600 feet in the open. the holes in the woods are short, but challenging, and i had a lot of fun playing them.
Courses Close By
- Harmon Park, Lebanon OH USNo votes yet
- Countryside YMCA, Lebanon OH USNo votes yet
- Monroe Community Park, Monroe OH US(3 votes)
- Mason Sports Park Disc Golf Course, Mason OH US(1 vote)
- Wilson Park, Middletown OH US(1 vote)
- Eagle Ridge Disc Golf at Patricia Allyn Park, Springboro OH US(1 vote)
- Reserves Park Disc Golf Course, Liberty Township OH USNo votes yet
- Gulley Park, Clarksville OH US(2 votes)
- Stubbs Park Disc Golf Course, Centerville OH USNo votes yet
- Sycamore Trails Disc Golf Course, Miamisburg OH US(5 votes)