Normally a windy course which makes the open holes much more difficult. Wooded holes will make or break your score.
i really liked this course. starts with six open shots of varying distance. hole 7 gives you the option of two different baskets to shoot for. it's mostly short, technical shots in the woods the rest of the way until hole 18, which is about 600 feet in the open. the holes in the woods are short, but challenging, and i had a lot of fun playing them.
Courses Close By
- Monroe Community Park, Monroe OH US
- Mason Sports Park Disc Golf Course, Mason OH US
- Wilson Park, Middletown OH US
- Gulley Park, Clarksville OH US
- Sycamore Trails Disc Golf Course, Miamisburg OH US
- Twin Creek Disc Golf Course, Germantown OH US
- Osage Grove Disc Golf Course, Goshen OH US
- Cabin Creek, Hamilton OH US
- Indian Riffle Park, Kettering OH US
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US