Trophy Club Park
Really great course! The course has been completely redone since they originally put it in, and now it's one of the best courses in the DFW area! It's easy to follow, maps online and on a kiosk down by the course, as well as paper maps you can get from the guardhouse if someone is working there.
It's challenging, but very fun! The back 9 holes are especially hard, they go back through very dense trees.
Definitely a great place to play for $1!
Courses Close By
- Leonard L. Woods Park, Lewisville TX US(6 votes)
- Tommy and Sue Brown Park, North Richland Hills TX USNo votes yet
- Bear Creek, Grapevine TX US(10 votes)
- Lake Lewisville Park, Lewisville TX US(6 votes)
- Haslet Community, Haslet TX USNo votes yet
- Quisenberry Park, Corinth TX US(3 votes)
- Arcadia Park #2, Fort Worth TX US(6 votes)
- Andrew Brown Park, Coppell TX US(2 votes)
- North Park, Haltom City TX US(4 votes)
- W. O. Harrington, Irving TX US(2 votes)