Fun shorter course with TREES galore. Too flat - without the terrain and design variety to score much better, but I bet you have a good time here.
Fun quick course. I gave it three stars instead of four because most of the holes are pretty short. However they are very fun and like the other reviews pointed out it is great for beginners and intermediates because it allows everyone opportunities for birdies and aces. Beautiful forest with lots of wildflowers in the spring. Watch out for walkers/bikers on the path which travels right through the middle of the entire course.
I give it a 4 because of the beauty....the course flows very well......tight shots thru lots of trees......well maintained mostly flat.....it shares the area with walkers who have the row......the people there are very nice....it was pretty chilly.... ace shots in abundance... birdies galore....good confidence building course....I played 72 holes and will play it again.....the people of Lincoln county should be proud of this course....
An intermediate to beginner level difficulty with nearly all holes being ace runs. Tight alleys through trees and a few opportunities to open up and drive long. Many walkers and other players so be mindful and communicate.
Courses Close By
- Zachary Haines Memorial Disc Golf Course, Libby MT USNo votes yet
- Kooky Noosa at Libby Dam, Libby MT US(1 vote)
- Timber Beast, Troy MT US(3 votes)
- Tauber Angus Farm Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Camp 9 DGC, Bonners Ferry ID USNo votes yet
- Nubian Palace Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Bear Creek Resort, Thompson Falls MT USNo votes yet
- Baldfoot Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Farragut State Park - Wreckreator Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US(1 vote)