Tower Ridge 1
Great, very long course. Heavily wooded, watch your discs! Not for the faint of heart, up and down quite a few hills, and it has a couple holes over 500ft.
A very good course! Long tee pads are in good shape, but short tee pads are in disrepair. Fairways are tight, but the vegetation is minimal enough to allow stray discs to be found. Use of elevation makes the simplest of hole layouts more of a challenge. Long pin positions greatly increase the challenge and forces all new shot selection. The signage is great and the course is easy to navigate. A must play if you're in the area. Check out Tower Ridge 2, the sister course less than a mile down the road.
Good course, but could use some additional work. A lot of elevation change provided a nice challenge.
Pros - Beautiful wooded course with tunnel shots, hyzer and anhyzer holes, and elevation changes. Get to use a wide variety of shots.
Cons - Some holes need tee pads (instead of sand pits), $3 entry, mosquitoes, a fair amount of trash on course (beer cans and cig butts).
Personal Notes - This could be a top course with some work, bug spay, and local respect. Challenging and fun.
Courses Close By
- Tower Ridge 2, Eau Claire WI US(3 votes)
- Northstar Middle School Disc Golf Course, Eau Claire WI US(1 vote)
- Mount Simon Park, Eau Claire WI US(1 vote)
- UWEC Campus 9, Eau Claire WI US(1 vote)
- Delong Middle School, Eau Claire WI USNo votes yet
- Elk Mound High School, Elk Mound WI USNo votes yet
- Mahr's Meadow DGP, Stanley WI US(1 vote)
- Wildapple Disc Golf, Osseo WI US(1 vote)
- Mayo Clinic Health System Disc Golf Course, Menomonie WI US(1 vote)
- Lambs Creek at Pioneer Grill, Menomonie WI US(1 vote)