Tom Watkins Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Relatively open with rolling terrain. Good use of mature trees. Interesting mix of short and long holes. Residential OB's in play on most holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 5,679ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 3
From I-44 take the Kansas Expressway exit south (Wal-Mart on right), to a right on Kearney St., to a left on Elizabeth Ave (0.25 mile past Dillon's). Go 0.1 mile to park entrance on right. 1st tee just north of pavilion.
First Tee: (
Email: Russ Burns #11699
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Tom Watkins Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- True Life Church Disc Golf, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Crusader Disc Golf at Evangel University, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Oak Grove Park, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- McBride Park, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Miller Park Lucky 13, Republic MO USNo votes yet
- McCauley Park, Nixa MO USNo votes yet
- Ash Grove City Park, Ash Grove MO USNo votes yet
- Grubaugh Park, Ozark MO US(2 votes)
- Two Rivers Disc Golf Course, Highlandville MO USNo votes yet
- Bearcat Disc Golf Course I, Bolivar MO USNo votes yet