Tom Triplett Disc Golf Course
Great course! Very well designed, marked and maintained. Beyond challenging! With 3 different levels for t-pads it accommodates all level of play.
This course has some nice long holes - some out in the open. It won't be long till you find yourself in the woods. A clever design has you weaving through the woods until the end. As a New England player, I'm more accustomed to hills and found this course to be relatively level.
Courses Close By
- One Savior Church, Guyton GA USNo votes yet
- The Sarge at Sergeant Jasper Park, Hardeeville SC US(1 vote)
- The Eagles Nest at James Brown Park, Hinesville GA USNo votes yet
- Hilton Head Disc Golf, Hilton Head Island SC USNo votes yet
- Hover Links, Hilton Head Island SC US(1 vote)
- Bulloch Disc Golf Course - Main, Statesboro GA USNo votes yet
- Bulloch Disc Golf Course - Praactice 9, Statesboro GA USNo votes yet
- Gascoigne Park Disc Golf Course, St. Simons Island GA US(2 votes)
- East Georgia College Disc Golf Course, Swainsboro GA US(1 vote)
- Night Heron Park Disc Golf Course, Kiawah Island SC US(1 vote)