The Tiger Trail at U of W. Alabama
No votes yet
Links style course with rolling hills and moderate elevation. All roads and softballs fields are OB. Do not climb softball fences.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 4,876ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-20/59; Exit 17 (Livingston/Boyd). Take Hwy 28 toward Livinsgton 1.8 miles to a right on Washington St., 0.7 miles to a right onto the UWA campus (just before Sonic). Take immediate left after the UWA rock sign. Go 0.3 miles to a right into parking lot before reaching top of hill. 1st tee behind racquetball court.
First Tee: (
Email: Will Atkinson #34504
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Tiger Trail at U of W. Alabama? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Clarkco State Park, Quitman MS US(1 vote)
- Archusa Creek Water Park, Quitman MS US(1 vote)
- Palmore Park, Tuscaloosa AL USNo votes yet
- Bowers Park, Tuscaloosa AL US(2 votes)
- Lake Lowndes State Park, Columbus MS USNo votes yet
- Ol' Colony Disc Golf Course, Tuscaloosa AL USNo votes yet
- Propst Park, Columbus MS USNo votes yet
- Bulldog Disc Golf at MSU, Starkville MS USNo votes yet
- University of Montevallo, Montevallo AL USNo votes yet
- Moccasin Bend Disc Golf, Morton MS USNo votes yet