Three Island Crossing State Park
Very nice course! It has a good variety of difficulty levels. #3 is a challenging par 4 while #s 4, 6, and 7 have legit "Ace" opportunities. The trees are well spaced and not too challenging to navigate. #5 is quite tough and has an "evil" hole placement. If you miss your approach, your disc will roll down 15-20' on either side of the hole. Long drivers need to be careful on #7 or the Snake River will get your disc. There is a $5 per vehicle entry fee for the park, but the course is well worth the money.
Pros: Course has it all for the beginner to intermediate player. Not to technical, easy to navigate! Course flows well, has some hazards, but you probably won't loose a disc. Grass is well maintained during the summer, and there are campgrounds with water, sewer and power hook-ups within the park.
Cons: Some holes may be inaccessible when people are barbecuing or having a picnic. Bugs tend to get bad July through September, so bring your bug spray.
Other Thoughts: Beginners watch out for hole 5, and take the long way around when there is water in the catch basin. Don't overthrow hole 7, the snake river will steal your disc.
Courses Close By
- Optimist Park, Mountain Home ID US(1 vote)
- Eastman Park, Buhl ID US(2 votes)
- Candlelight Park, Jerome ID USNo votes yet
- Rock Creek Park, Twin Falls ID US(4 votes)
- College of Southern Idaho, Twin Falls ID US(5 votes)
- Sawtooth Elementary School, Twin Falls ID USNo votes yet
- O'Leary Middle School, Twin Falls ID USNo votes yet
- Lydle Gulch - Blue, Boise ID USNo votes yet
- Lydle Gulch - Gold, Boise ID USNo votes yet
- Sandy Point State Park, Boise ID US(2 votes)