Thompson Park Disc Golf
My first home course, has a great variety of holes. The front 9 are a quick play, and perfect if I want to squeeze a round in. The back 18 have some real fun shots - elevated tees, throws over valleys, several unique approaches. This is a regular stop on our weekends, with a great community park for everyone to enjoy.
Scenic course with some great holes. Could use bettr tees for sure and a few trees removed. Front 9 less interesting - you may prefer to start on hole #10 and save the front for last.
A great variety of holes in the 27 hole layout. Holes play through a park as well as alongside a steep ravine with a stream at the bottom. Some really fun tee shots from elavated tees. Scenery is really nice as there are some huge boulders on the back side. Really nice park with shelter houses and a pool. A real nice hike while playing some disc golf.
Fun course! The first 9 are fun with fairly level terrain and concrete tees. 10-27 is a little tougher hiking and have some unfriendly tees, but make up for it in scenery and interesting tee and basket placement. Quite a few of the holes on 10-27 are very frustrating, if you're going for a good score, due to the density of the trees, but even with that in mind I really enjoy playing this course.
Courses Close By
- Chester City Park Disc Golf Course, Chester WV USNo votes yet
- Tomlinson Run State Park Disc Golf Course, New Manchester WV USNo votes yet
- Two Mile Run Extension, Beaver PA US(2 votes)
- Old Economy Park Disc Golf Course, Baden PA USNo votes yet
- Beatty Park Disc Golf Course, Steubenville OH US(2 votes)
- Linbrook Park, Pittsburgh PA USNo votes yet
- Knob Hill Park, Warrendale PA US(4 votes)
- Boardman Park, Boardman OH USNo votes yet
- Rose Point Park Campground, New Castle PA USNo votes yet
- Minerva Disc Golf Course, Minerva OH US(1 vote)