The Farm at Founder's Sports Park
Difficult to navigate (print out map). Can be slick when wet. Dual tees. Practice basket. The rough can cut you. 2nd hole has a nasty water hazard. Discs at Ice Arena office.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,734ft
Alternate Length: 2,316ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
I-275; exit 168 (8 Mile Rd.). Go east 2 miles to park entrance on the left at the light. It is between Farmington and Halsted/Newburg at 35500 Eight Mile Rd.
First Tee: (
Parks and Rec.
by capptrick on Mar 9, 2012 at 6:30am
Hard to navigate and easy to lose a disc on, can be muddy. But fun course and usually no one there.
Courses Close By
- Cass Benton Hills Disc Golf Course, Northville MI US(5 votes)
- Lola Valley, Redford MI US(2 votes)
- Bonnie Brook Disc Golf Course, Detroit MI USNo votes yet
- Devil's Creek Disc Golf at Lawrence Tech University, Southfield MI USNo votes yet
- NorthRidge Church, Plymouth MI US(3 votes)
- Beverly Park, Beverly Hills MI USNo votes yet
- Freedom Park, Canton MI US(2 votes)
- The Lyon's Den, New Hudson MI USNo votes yet
- Starr-Jaycee Park, Royal Oak MI US(1 vote)
- Wagner Park, Royal Oak MI USNo votes yet