Texas Army Trail
Mostly tight and technical with a few open holes - tough but fair with both length and accuracy needed to score well. Some baskets are elevated and some are pretty well guarded.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 6,730ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 6
290 West; exit Telge Rd. Go right (north) on Telge to Bud Hadfield Park on the left after the fire station and before Cypress Creek Bridge.
by aviate14 on Jan 2, 2017 at 10:03am
A tree tunnel course.
After the first four holes, the rest of the course is in the forest.
The tees are pads. All have a diagram of the hole. The course is well marked.
Losing a disc is a distinct possibility in the woods or in the creek.
Courses Close By
- Wortham Trail Disc Golf Course, Cypress TX USNo votes yet
- Goodson Middle School, Cypress TX USNo votes yet
- Oak Meadow Park Disc Golf Course, Cypress TX US(1 vote)
- Windwood Presbyterian Church, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- Agnes Moffitt Park, Houston TX US(4 votes)
- Zube Park Disc Golf Course, Hockley TX US(1 vote)
- White Oak Conference Center - Inwood North, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- White Oak Conference Center - Inwood West, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- Northside Christian Church Disc Golf Course, Spring TX US(1 vote)
- Cypresswood Disc Golf Course, Spring TX USNo votes yet